JustNoPoint Forum
July 24, 2017, 11:32:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]
  Print  
Author Topic: FeLo's Horror Circus  (Read 59580 times)
FeLo_Llop
–shiznetz

View Profile
« Reply #195 on: April 16, 2010, 10:18:57 AM »

Here's a small advance of what i'm working now...

Finished: all her costumes from T-1-2-3-5 and 6. Also done her not official customes from different endings, and others still in development.
LaQuak
ﺝﮗ Oriental Lord
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #196 on: April 17, 2010, 10:13:07 AM »

God damn Anna Williams looks hot with your talent. Perfect shading, nice abs work, legs thighs and ass. It's like you out do your self every time man. Are you planning to sprite everyone from Tekken also? I can't to see who you sprite next.

FeLo_Llop
–shiznetz

View Profile
« Reply #197 on: April 17, 2010, 11:55:55 AM »

God damn Anna Williams looks hot with your talent. Perfect shading, nice abs work, legs thighs and ass. It's like you out do your self every time man. Are you planning to sprite everyone from Tekken also? I can't to see who you sprite next.

Thanks, man ^^!!

And yes, it's something I was planning since loooong time ago. I started but as I saw I had not enough skills to do that(IMHO), I prefered to wait to a certain moment.
Next character is Alissa. I'll be following an alphabetical order. I know that "L" comes before than "N", but Anna was the main base for some reasons(skin&dress colors, mostly). Aswellshe was the only with the A letter that have appeared in every tekken(but 4).

So, I'll be posting the normal Anna tomorrow. And bonus...dunno, perhaps during next week, it depends on a lot of things.

Have a nice day!
LaQuak
ﺝﮗ Oriental Lord
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #198 on: April 17, 2010, 11:59:19 AM »

I also think I will be using your tutorial on taking SF3's Yangs Moves and making them into CvS. The whole outlining seems like a great idea. I don't know how far I'll get but it's worth a try Cheesy

KatMan
۩ JNP High Court

I Dreamz of you

View Profile
« Reply #199 on: May 14, 2010, 04:09:41 AM »

yo felo  paranoid! umm just wanna ask have you made a tutorial yet? if soo can i have the links?

if not can you try and make one *shot*

yeah i know lol i really love your pixel skills i wanna learn from you  Wink

Live as if it were your last
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]
  Print  

Jump to: